+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent! Please help me with NOC code

Satypoo

Sep 15, 2020
Hello

I have work experience in 3 field and not sure which NOC code i need to choose. Any help or direction as to which code to choose will help.

Below is the Job Description of my three roles.

Client Service Manager / Client Success Manager

Regularly compile, review and interpret program and customer data in collaboration with our Insights team to anticipate and respond to customers’ needs and determine the correct partner mix and target sectors

Work with the Head of Partnerships & Rewards to develop key strategic partner and vendor relationships that provide value, compelling rewards and innovation to consistently meet client strategy and objectives (including contract negotiations and renewals), for existing and new programs/clients/markets

Develop proposals, business cases and offers with partners (including price negotiation, contract management and forecasting)

Responsible for developing, interpreting and implementing our client partnership requirements

Proactively develop insights and recommendations to add value and deepen the relationship between partners

Develop reward and partner marketing plans and creative strategy to introduce and promote new rewards and offers tailored to suit client requirements

Monitor activity to measure overall performance of partnerships and related campaigns

Assistant Marketing Manager

Coordinate with Brand team to plan campaigns related to new product launch, increasing footfall, booting sales and generating revenue and planning and execution campaigns regularly

Build customer journey through marketing automation tool Oracle Responsys for newly acquired members, app download, repeat purchase, bargain hunter, lapsers and loyalist through different channels such as, email, SMS, app and social media

Ensure to keep the all the campaigns and redemption solutions within allocated budget while creating the customer loyalty strategy

Continuously review and analyse customer insights to create better segmentation, which will lead to increase in ROI and improve customer base for further segmentation

Lead small to large campaign projects, overseeing all facets including project planning, requirement gathering, campaign development, and testing prior to execution

Create campaigns and contests using various marketing and communication mediums to grow customer engagement and increase customer awareness

Sr. Business Analyst

To execute market research studies by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting marketing research data, writing client reports, and constructing presentations

Interacting with existing clients and help with identifying new business opportunities by providing solutions to their business problems

Drive client satisfaction by providing insight and actionable recommendation during presentations or business reviews and also providing value-added analyses and response to special requests

Assist in driving continuous innovation and leverage new techniques and technologies into the field of qualitative research

Actively drive issue-based analyses, deliver proactive insight, and build effective analytical presentations and consultative storytelling to clients with insightful and actionable recommendations

Satypoo

Sep 15, 2020
I have narrowed down to below 3 codes. Which one should i go with?

0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
0125 - Other business services managers
4163 - Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants

Priyanjali

Aug 18, 2020
I have narrowed down to below 3 codes. Which one should i go with?

0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
0125 - Other business services managers
4163 - Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants

Priyanjali

Aug 18, 2020
Hey which NoC did you go with for the role where you handled partnerships? I am also managing the same role and struggling to find the right NOC code