+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT ! PASSPORT RETURNED WITHOUT STAMP

Gka16

Star Member
Oct 6, 2021
Hi.
Long story.
So I had submitted my TRV application on September 6, 2021 from Canada and had to travel to India a few days after that due to family medical emergency. I raised several webforms and sent emails. I received passport request on October 5, 2021. After going through this forum I submitted my passport through VFS on October 14. In the meantime I had an update in my CIC account with a transfer letter stating my application was transferred to NDVO. I received my passport back today without the stamp.
What to do? I’m a returning worker and have to resume my job.
@canuck78 @legalfalcon @Naturgrl

Gka16

Star Member
Oct 6, 2021
The le
Hi.
Long story.
So I had submitted my TRV application on September 6, 2021 from Canada and had to travel to India a few days after that due to family medical emergency. I raised several webforms and sent emails. I received passport request on October 5, 2021. After going through this forum I submitted my passport through VFS on October 14. In the meantime I had an update in my CIC account with a transfer letter stating my application was transferred to NDVO. I received my passport back today without the stamp.
What to do? I’m a returning worker and have to resume my job.
@canuck78 @legalfalcon @Naturgrl
The letter stated that “application is in progress please resubmit passport when approved” but I had already received the PPR. Please help guys. I am in difficult state. @canuck78 @Naturgrl @legalfalcon @Ram mohan Rao K

Gka16

Star Member
Oct 6, 2021
But will they send a PPR again? And that might take long. I work as an essential worker so I have to return. Also before submitting my passport I confirmed with IRCC if I can submit in India and they confirmed that I could do so