+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent P.R Status

rohit patel

Apr 25, 2011
Dear Sir

I could not complited required 2 Years Period . so I applied for Travel Document but Canada H.Com refused my application
after My T.D refused.....they advise to Apply to The Immigration Appeal Division ....

In above matter what is batter to do ?

(1) Go to Apply to The Immigration Appeal Division .... OR

(2) My wife can Sponsor me for P.R again (Fresh P.R File )

I requist you to give your urgent advise

Thanking You...

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you think they should have given you a TD? Did you have good reasons why you could not meet the residency requirements? Did you include some documents proving this to immigration? If the answer is yes, you can appeal. If no, let them revoke your PR and you ask your wife to sponsor you again. Your wife must be a PR and living in Canada and meet the residency requirements herself or if she has become a citizen, it is ok too.

karenps

Jul 30, 2012
How many days were you in Canada? Was it close to 2 years? Like Leon said, maybe you can appeal if you can prove that you were there for almost 2 years and you had to leave for an urgent reason.

Good luck.

rohit patel

Apr 25, 2011
Dear Sir,

Thanks for Your Helpful reply. In this matter the reason for, why i could not complate 2 Years period are

(1) to take care of my old Age Parents (Age above 80 years,i submitted passport for Age proof) and (2)my dependant Brother (Madical Certificate i submitted with T.D Application). Thease are two reasons for i could not completed 2 Years Period.
With these two reasons is it batter chance for appeal ?

(2) My wife is P.R and she is living in Canada Now and she has also applied for citizen Status
in August 2012. so My wife can sponser me for New Fresh P.R Status again ? because i lost P.R Status now.
(3) When they revoke my P.R status and when my wife can submit my New/ Fresh sponsor file.

i request you to give me your helpful advice

Thanking You......

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) Showing old age is not enough proof that your parents need care. Having a statement from their doctor and their medical records would have helped. If you can get those documents, you can try to appeal the TD. However, what do you plan to do when you get it? If you are unable to stay in Canada for the next 2 years to meet the residency requirements again, you could still lose your PR.

2) Your wife can sponsor your for PR again but only if you have already lost your old one. If you don't plan to appeal, ask the visa office if they are revoking your PR or if you should renounce it. Once your PR is gone, your wife can sponsor you again.

rohit patel

Apr 25, 2011
rohit patel said:
Dear Sir

I could not complited required 2 Years Period . so I applied for Travel Document but Canada H.Com refused my application
after My T.D refused.....they advise to Apply to The Immigration Appeal Division ....

In above matter what is batter to do ?

(1) Go to Apply to The Immigration Appeal Division .... OR

(2) My wife can Sponsor me for P.R again (Fresh P.R File )

I requist you to give your urgent advise

Thanking You...

rohit patel

Apr 25, 2011
[quote author=rohit patel link=topic=119849.msg1782576#msg1782576 date=1348818

Dear Sir,

I am very much thnakfull to you for your helpful advice.

Now i would like to take your further advice....

I am only one living in my home country. My spouse,Son,Daughter-in-law,Grand Cildren (My Whole Family) are living in Canada. Now my other younger brother is welling to take responsibility of my parents and dependent brother in my Home country. So I’d like to move to Canada parentally now.
My Travel Document application refused by Canada.H.C. in this situation what is batter ?

(1) My wife can sponsor me for PR again. it take 1 year time to get the New P.R Status
(2) My son can sponsor for - Parant "SUPER VISA".
(3) If i will get the "Super Visa " for 10 Years....(for move to Canada now)After... My wife can sponsor me for P.R.?

i once again request you to give me your helpful advice

Thanking You.....

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohit patel said:
(1) My wife can sponsor me for PR again. it take 1 year time to get the New P.R Status
(2) My son can sponsor for - Parant "SUPER VISA".
(3) If i will get the "Super Visa " for 10 Years....(for move to Canada now)After... My wife can sponsor me for P.R.?
So you have decided not to appeal the travel document? In any case, you must first lose your PR status before your son can sponsor you for a super visa. Then I think you should do that first. With the super visa, you can come to Canada but you must take care of your own health insurance. Then your wife can sponsor you for PR again. If you apply for a super visa after your wife has applied to sponsor you, they may think that because you have applied for PR again, you will overstay.

rohit patel

Apr 25, 2011
Leon said:
So you have decided not to appeal the travel document? In any case, you must first lose your PR status before your son can sponsor you for a super visa. Then I think you should do that first. With the super visa, you can come to Canada but you must take care of your own health insurance. Then your wife can sponsor you for PR again. If you apply for a super visa after your wife has applied to sponsor you, they may think that because you have applied for PR again, you will overstay.

Dear Sir

rohit patel

Apr 25, 2011
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your kind coopration and very helpful advice.

(1) In this matter first my son sponsor me for "Super Visa" and after getting "Super Visa" i can come to Canada and
then after my wife sponsor me for new P.R again.... is it batter way?

(2) is any form or drafting / application form / printed form- for revoke my P.R. Status. Please guide me how i revoke
my old P.R Status and where i sent my revoke application? in my home country Canada Immi office or
Canada Immi Office at toronto (Mississauga) ?

Thanking You for Your very helpful coopration....

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) Yes

2) Talk to the Canadian embassy where you are if you want to renounce your PR status.