+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent! ON PNP require study permit but it lost

redsunvip

Sep 27, 2016
Hi All,

Could anyone help me?

I received email from ON PNP office to let me provide more documents. All documents are not problems except the study permit.

I graduated at Oct 2015 and my study permit expired at the end of 2015. After graduation, I applied my work permit and my study permit was destroyed.It makes no sense that I can get work permit without a valid study permit. But PNP office still needs "Copies of Study Permit(s) that you held during studies in Ontario from Sept '13 to Oct '15."

Is there any way to solve this? Thank you very much.

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi redsunvip,

I assume (Not sure) we need to provide study permit document while applying work permit.
Have you checked your CIC account, whether the doc is available to download?

I recommend you to check email just in case if you saved soft copy.

We submit study permit to colleges while registering for course, This could be last step if you want it. Going to college and asking them whether they had Sept'13th student information.

I am not sure, what to do if we lost the study permit.

Telitos

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
I'm in the same situation and I wonder the same thing, except I just got my AOR so they didn't ask me for anything just yet.

If I find out how to get an old study permit, I will let you know, and in turn, if you do find out, I'd greatly appreciate if you'd let me know!

Best,