File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I received an offer from the Trilithon company last July 2021 then the government appointed an lawyer from Globelink solutionz his name is Hauser, Thomas Andreas after that I received work permit and Quebec acceptance certificate then I have received a call for verification from ESDC, I submitted bank statement a long with all required documents through my attorney but I received refusal letter them the attorney appealed and requested me to transfer amount of CA$ 23,900 to the Globelink solutionz account in USA as a proof of funds to get the final approval of the permanent permit. Please advise me. Thanks
It's a scam. There's no job.

Reactions: Ayman Samir

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How did you know that no job?
Because you never have to transfer proof of funds.

The real process does not require you to do that.

Only a scammer would do this.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I received an offer from the Trilithon company last July 2021 then the government appointed an lawyer from Globelink solutionz his name is Hauser, Thomas Andreas after that I received work permit and Quebec acceptance certificate then I have received a call for verification from ESDC, I submitted bank statement a long with all required documents through my attorney but I received refusal letter, then the attorney appealed and requested me to transfer amount of CA$ 23,900 to the Globelink solutionz account in USA as a proof of funds for my family and I to get the final approval of the permanent permit and this amount shall be reverted to my account upon the approval of the immigration . Please advise me. Thanks
Why would you need to transfer $23k to someone? POF is never given to the government or any agency, but is proven through bank statements. Don’t give them the money.

Majid Dehghan

Dec 16, 2021
# Joe construction company is Scam
# embassyimmigrationcanada@gmail.com is Scam
# +1 (743) 203-6976 is Scam
About a month ago, I met a person on social pages who offered me a job in Canada and explained a little about their company and activities. I also sent him a resume. After a week, I received a message on WhatsApp telling me You will be given a 2-year Canadian work visa and we will be in touch with you via email, I just thank you :). I searched for the name of the company, I searched the social pages, but I did not find anything interesting about it. I knew they were scammers. A few days later, I received an email from the Canadian embassy, for example, stating that my work visa was ready and sent, but the email was spam and I had sent them a document. I did not know how far these steps would go. Scheduled appointments and everything else, but you have to pay $ 1,988 for appointments and a series of tests, which was fine at the end of the line.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
# Joe construction company is Scam
# embassyimmigrationcanada@gmail.com is Scam
# +1 (743) 203-6976 is Scam
About a month ago, I met a person on social pages who offered me a job in Canada and explained a little about their company and activities. I also sent him a resume. After a week, I received a message on WhatsApp telling me You will be given a 2-year Canadian work visa and we will be in touch with you via email, I just thank you :). I searched for the name of the company, I searched the social pages, but I did not find anything interesting about it. I knew they were scammers. A few days later, I received an email from the Canadian embassy, for example, stating that my work visa was ready and sent, but the email was spam and I had sent them a document. I did not know how far these steps would go. Scheduled appointments and everything else, but you have to pay $ 1,988 for appointments and a series of tests, which was fine at the end of the line.
This is a scam.

Reactions: Majid Dehghan

Love29

May 6, 2022
Dont worry, I have a lot of tricks in my bag... Tricks which I wont reveal to find real from fake.
Could you please share us How to know the job offer is from genuine employer. It would be helpful for all the job seekers.
Thanku ☺