+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!!! I will be going to canada Early next Month

dagreatruler

Apr 8, 2018
Hello , Good Evening, Please i will be going to Canada early next month , I would really appreciate if you can help me answer this question.

* I have been trying to get an Apartment where i will be staying once i arrive at Canada but i haven't been able to get one yet...I have decided to book a temporary Place to stay at Airbnb for just two weeks, I Hope it wont give me any problem at the Point of Entry, Like them asking me why i booked for two weeks or why cant i stay in the college residence?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Most people on a study permit will arrive with little idea where they will be staying for the duration of their study permit so would not worry about it and you may not even be asked anyway. CBSA will be more interested that you have all the documentation needed to support your study permit and if arriving early ability to support yourself given you cannot work until classes start.

With CBSA advice is to not volunteer information only answer questions asked and you will be fine.

Reactions: dagreatruler

dagreatruler

Apr 8, 2018
Most people on a study permit will arrive with little idea where they will be staying for the duration of their study permit so would not worry about it and you may not even be asked anyway. CBSA will be more interested that you have all the documentation needed to support your study permit and if arriving early ability to support yourself given you cannot work until classes start.

With CBSA advice is to not volunteer information only answer questions asked and you will be fine.

Thanks for the quick response, i really do appreciate