+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help required : Visitor visa wife after passport letter has arrived

12ny6

Jul 4, 2015
HI Everyone,

MY wife and 1 year old daughter will be travelling to Canada soon. I had applied through provincial nominee program in 2015 and finally we got our ppr letter few days back. As I am the principal applicant living and working in Toronto, my wife and daughter are coming here on their visitor visa so we can send our passports to ottawa in next few days.

My question is : My wife and daughter came to Toronto on visitor visa in 2015 dec and stayed with me till October 2016 ( we had got the visitor extension in june for them ) and went back to home country as they didnt have medical card and our daughter needed some medical help. So when they are coming back to Canada now, will they be allowed to enter without much questions? I have asked them to carry the passport request letter with them but it is in my name. Should we also carry or say anything else?

Please help us as if everyone feels they shouldnt come here then I will have to try to be back to home country so can send passports. But I couldnt take urgent leave from work, so was'nt able to do so.

Please do help us with this.

Thank you