+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!

Max003

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hey Guys, Happy Thanksgiving!

I am about to start my CIC application under Express entry and have created an example Reference letter (See below) for my company Supervisor to be made. But I do have a couple of questions; (I do realize its kinda long thread lol, please excuse me)

1) I have been working with this company for the last one year ie, 2016 October - present. But I've started through a temp agency and completed my initial 10 months of employment through them, Should I consider this period of time as part my one year experience?

2) if so, What types of papers/ letters should I get from my temp agency?

3) Should my current company need mention this on their Reference/ experience letter that I've started with the temp agency and been working with them since?

4) Finally, please have a look at the reference letter I've created; kindly add or correct any errors that I have made in my letter. Any valuable information and assistance will be much appreciated. Thanks in Advance

Offer Letter/ Reference Letter.

RE: xxx (Your Name)
Street Address.
City, Province
Postal Code

This letter is to Certify that xxx is currently working as a full-time employee as an Administrative Assistant with xxxx Company October 3, 2017, to Present (October 10, 2017). Mr. XXXX has worked as same position (Administrative Assistant) and performed same duties under the contract from XXXX Agency, from BEGIN DATE and END DATE. Under the terms of the contract, he worked XX hours per week. As a full-time employee, his Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:

• Followed standardized company procedures relating to all aspects of office performance
  • Typed documents such as correspondence, drafts, memos, and emails, and prepared weekly reports for management
  • Managed payroll and other tasks relating to staff wages
  • managed Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files
  • Sending stamped postages throughout Canada and USA for our employees and business clients
  • Answered telephone and electronic inquiries and forwarded calls and messages to appropriate person
  • Greeted numerous visitors, including VIPs, vendors, and interview candidates
  • Scheduled and coordinated meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for supervisors and managers
  • Coordinated and communicated activities for the office, including all employee events
  • Purchased and maintained office supply inventories, and being careful to adhere to budgeting practices

xxxxx is currently working 40 hours a week and is currently earning $weekly ($$$$ annually). Beside yearly salary, he is also eligible for other benefits such as 2 weeks of paid vacation per year, extended health plan, dental plan, vision plan, short-term Disability plan and RRSP plan.

If any further information is required, please contact the Human Resource Department.

Sincerely,

Signature ------------

Name:
Title:
Contact Information ( Company’s address, telephone number, fax number e-mail address)

Max003

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys, anyone has any sort of thoughts related this thread, if so please post it; i would really appreaciate the courtesy.

Thanks in advance.