+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help for farming business plan

SophiaDK

Jan 29, 2015
One of my friend is in very stressful situation. He applied as a farmer 8 years ago. After waiting all this time, he has been asked to provide business plan for farming. He is weak in english language and don't know how to provide this farming plan. Can anyone give a sample or any reference to website where he can make a good plan for his farming.
This is do or die situation for him. Please help, anybody?
Thank You

nawabsaab

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Well i would advice him to consult a good agent because all reports are made after looking into there files ( property , bank , income tax , property valuation , c.a reports ) etc etc .

You can get some sort of help from the senior members but i will still advice him to get a good agent which can send and as well as receive his mails etc from embassy too.

As you describe its do or die for him its really important to study his case and the information he has provided to embassy before when he applied the case. My advice is to hire an agent which can help you 24/7

Happy007

May 20, 2016
SophiaDK said:
One of my friend is in very stressful situation. He applied as a farmer 8 years ago. After waiting all this time, he has been asked to provide business plan for farming. He is weak in english language and don't know how to provide this farming plan. Can anyone give a sample or any reference to website where he can make a good plan for his farming.
This is do or die situation for him. Please help, anybody?
Thank You
Hello what is the latest status of your friend???