+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: extra time to transfer Reading answers?

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear members,

I'm taking up the test tomorrow and I got this last minute doubt. I know we get 10 min to transfer the answers to answer sheet in Listening module but not sure about Reading.

The 1 hour allotted for Reading includes the time taken to transfer the answers to answer sheet or do we get any extra time in doing so?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
ldrbjp said:
Dear members,

I'm taking up the test tomorrow and I got this last minute doubt. I know we get 10 min to transfer the answers to answer sheet in Listening module but not sure about Reading.

The 1 hour allotted for Reading includes the time taken to transfer the answers to answer sheet or do we get any extra time in doing so?
You do not get any extra time for copying answers in reading, please be advised and manage your time well. all the best!!!

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurik said:
You do not get any extra time for copying answers in reading, please be advised and manage your time well. all the best!!!
Thank you gurik!

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the result

Listening: 8.5
Reading: 8.5
Writing: 7
Speaking: 7.5

I know its a good score but want to see if I could maximize it by going for a review of my writing score. I'm confident i did well enough to deserve that additional .5

Can somebody please help me with the process, charges and timeline of the review? its with British counsel btw.

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can somebody please help me with this?

If we go for EOR (Enquiry On Results), can the score go down? Or they only change the score only if it needs to improve?

LupitaDLR

Dec 29, 2015
ldrbjp said:
Can somebody please help me with this?

If we go for EOR (Enquiry On Results), can the score go down? Or they only change the score only if it needs to improve?
I've got the same question as ldrbjp, can someone please know the answer?

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LupitaDLR said:
I've got the same question as ldrbjp, can someone please know the answer?
I may be wrong but I heard the score may go up or down.