+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Experts (scylla, legal falcon) kindly help: Verified CRS score less than actual score

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received my GCM's notes and the below information is given in notes by Case Analyst:

Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required
A11.2: Review Required
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -Appears Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 78
Ready to Finalize
RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 498
CRS points minimum score for round: 496
CRS score at application (APR): 0 / Verified CRS score: 448

It also includes following details:
- eDoc# ******
- Web-based search confirms employer information
- Letter dated 15NOV2022 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out
in the declared NOC category.
- Letter confirms salary of *****
- Letter confirms full/time employment;
- Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs NOV/DEC2021 +APR/OCT2022 (Doc# *******) CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 2 months.
FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 1 years)
WORKEXPERIENCE:1year, 9FSWPoints
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER: 10 FSW Points eDoc# *******
ADAPTABILITY: 0 FSW Points
Has arranged employment (REVIEW REQUIRED)

I am stressed about why my verified CRS score is 448 instead of 498.
Have they not considered 50 points for my LMIA-approved Job Offer? Or as the arranged employment is under review required so they will review it first and then will
add 50 points to my profile.

This is stressful, kindly help with your valuable advice if anything I could do from my end to resolve this. Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I just received my GCM's notes and the below information is given in notes by Case Analyst:

Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required
A11.2: Review Required
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -Appears Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 78
Ready to Finalize
RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 498
CRS points minimum score for round: 496
CRS score at application (APR): 0 / Verified CRS score: 448

It also includes following details:
- eDoc# ******
- Web-based search confirms employer information
- Letter dated 15NOV2022 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out
in the declared NOC category.
- Letter confirms salary of *****
- Letter confirms full/time employment;
- Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs NOV/DEC2021 +APR/OCT2022 (Doc# *******) CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 2 months.
FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 1 years)
WORKEXPERIENCE:1year, 9FSWPoints
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER: 10 FSW Points eDoc# *******
ADAPTABILITY: 0 FSW Points
Has arranged employment (REVIEW REQUIRED)

I am stressed about why my verified CRS score is 448 instead of 498.
Have they not considered 50 points for my LMIA-approved Job Offer? Or as the arranged employment is under review required so they will review it first and then will
add 50 points to my profile.

This is stressful, kindly help with your valuable advice if anything I could do from my end to resolve this. Thanks.
What kind of work permit do you hold?

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What kind of work permit do you hold?
Thanks for your response. I am outside Canada and have never entered canada. I have not applied for canadian work permit yet, I just have approved lmia job offer. I am on H1B in USA. Previously I had study visa refusals from Canada and got visitor visa approval later.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for your response. I am outside Canada and have never entered canada. I have not applied for canadian work permit yet, I just have approved lmia job offer. I am on H1B in USA. Previously I had study visa refusals from Canada and got visitor visa approval later.
I assume the job offer you have in Canada is aligned to your work experience and education? Is there a reason why you haven't applied for a closed work permit to come to Canada and start working for your employer now?

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I assume the job offer you have in Canada is aligned to your work experience and education? Is there a reason why you haven't applied for a closed work permit to come to Canada and start working for your employer now?
Thanks scylla for responding. yes the job offer is for software engineer and currently i am working in US as a software engineer also, I have MS in Computer Information systems. I was thinking of moving to Canada once I get permanent residency instead of closed work permit. Should I apply online now for closed work permit? Will it make any difference?
My biggest concern is why in gcms notes verified crs is written as 448 instead of 498?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks scylla for responding. yes the job offer is for software engineer and currently i am working in US as a software engineer also, I have MS in Computer Information systems. I was thinking of moving to Canada once I get permanent residency instead of closed work permit. Should I apply online now for closed work permit? Will it make any difference?
My biggest concern is why in gcms notes verified crs is written as 448 instead of 498?
I don't know why you aren't getting the points. I don't know if the officer might have concerns if you haven't applied for a work permit. Sorry, I don't think I can help further.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know why you aren't getting the points. I don't know if the officer might have concerns if you haven't applied for a work permit. Sorry, I don't think I can help further.
no issues. Thanks for your help.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I forgot to point out that FSW points are calculated right. The FSW points calculated are 78 and it includes 10 points for Arranged employment as well.
If they have included my arranged employment points in the FSW points system then they should also include them as 50 points for the CRS calculator right?