+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent citizenship certificate after zoom oath

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
I made my Oath on 11th may, i can see on ecas that application is complete yesterday or today while no change in tracker, when i can expect the certificate to be sent?

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
I made my Oath on 11th may, i can see on ecas that application is complete yesterday or today while no change in tracker, when i can expect the certificate to be sent?
when you see your tracker cong8 massage and dissension made within 3 to 10 days depend on your location

Jawad kz

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
It will be within a day or so after ceremony. When did you receive invitation for e-certificate? Test invite or oath invitation??
A moment ago
Add bookmark
Oath scheduled on 17th May, 2023 initially when I filed my application at that time requested certificate by mail now due to some unforeseen circumstances I have an upcoming travel sent an email to processing centre they have now changed delivery method to
e-certificate so I requested around 10th May then they email me back confirming that file has been updated also received portal information successfully created account

Reactions: manmoi31

Luv-canada

Aug 31, 2021
AOR FEB 08th 2023
Online application
Citizenship test March 18th
Updated 22 March
LANGUAGE and physical presence updated April 2
Citizenship ceremony rescheduled from April 24 to May 17
Thanks for your reply,
Did you request urgent processing?
LUV

Pravin7

Jan 25, 2018
Hi- Had my oath ceremony on May 31. Waiting for citizenship certificate. Office was Scarborough. Anyone in a similar situation. How soon can I expect it?

Kathy25

Jan 5, 2024
A moment ago
Add bookmark
Oath scheduled on 17th May, 2023 initially when I filed my application at that time requested certificate by mail now due to some unforeseen circumstances I have an upcoming travel sent an email to processing centre they have now changed delivery method to
e-certificate so I requested around 10th May then they email me back confirming that file has been updated also received portal information successfully created account

Kathy25

Jan 5, 2024
Hi, where do you send the email to change the delivery of the certificate ? I have the same problem