+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Application for RTD

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Hi everyone!
I’m just wondering if someone got response from webform for Urgent RTD application? I have send them webform enquiry for 3 times but no response so far except auto generated reply.
Regards

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hi everyone!
I’m just wondering if someone got response from webform for Urgent RTD application? I have send them webform enquiry for 3 times but no response so far except auto generated reply.
Regards
did you mention the reason and the date of travel? if you don't mention these two things then you will only receive a generic response.

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
did you mention the reason and the date of travel? if you don't mention these two things then you will only receive a generic response.
Hi
Thanks for your prompt response! Yeah I did and I got their response with epost link.
Did your friend get any update with regards to online PR application.
Regards

Samosami

Feb 6, 2021
Hi
Thanks for your prompt response! Yeah I did and I got their response with epost link.
Did your friend get any update with regards to online PR application.
Regards
Hey I sent them 3 times, the first i didn't mention date, i mentioned reason, the 2nd i mentioned date and reason and I asles them please don't send generic response. So here's what they replied with
''
We verified the information you provided. In order to request urgent processing, we require further information.

Therefore, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Webform and choose Certificate of Identity/Refugee Travel Document in the drop-down menu under the heading Enquiry. Please include the following information:

• Your surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Your client identification (ID) number (if available),
  • Your date of birth,
  • The reason for the urgency (mandatory),
  • The travel date (mandatory),
  • If applicable, the date on which the application was submitted to IRCC,
  • The mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • tracking number, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
Once we receive the above information, we will gladly forward it to the responsible office. ''

So i have made a new webform one after sending my application in the mail and included all ofthe information they asled for inside the webform in organized manner
NAME
UCI
REASON FOR URGENCY
TRAVEL DATE
TRACKING, METHOD AND DATE OF SENDING
I also attached my entire application with all the documents that I applied via mail.
Ps: if the size is bigger, you can use ODF size reducer then upload them.

After that they responded with the following response
''
We have verified the information you provided. We are pleased to advise you that we have forwarded your request for a Certificate of Identity (COI) or Refugee Travel Document (RTD) to the responsible office''

Now in waiting for the response, hopefully it gets approved for urgent processing.

II hope this helps.

Rakib hasan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hello ,
I applied for RTD 12 jan 2022, I did not receive any feedback yet and I applied for normal processing . I want to meet with my Mother in 3rd country. It’s a long time I did not see her ! Any idea how can I show it for urgency? Thanks

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
I applied for my Rtd in November 2021 and after multiple webforms and calls I got my RTD 2 days ago..

Long story short.
You must need a valid reason to get RTD ..

reason could be serious sickness etc

Rakib hasan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hey I sent them 3 times, the first i didn't mention date, i mentioned reason, the 2nd i mentioned date and reason and I asles them please don't send generic response. So here's what they replied with
''
We verified the information you provided. In order to request urgent processing, we require further information.

Therefore, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Webform and choose Certificate of Identity/Refugee Travel Document in the drop-down menu under the heading Enquiry. Please include the following information:

• Your surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Your date of birth,
    • company used,
    • tracking number, and
Once we receive the above information, we will gladly forward it to the responsible office. ''

So i have made a new webform one after sending my application in the mail and included all ofthe information they asled for inside the webform in organized manner
NAME
UCI
REASON FOR URGENCY
TRAVEL DATE
I also attached my entire application with all the documents that I applied via mail.

''
We have verified the information you provided. We are pleased to advise you that we have forwarded your request for a Certificate of Identity (COI) or Refugee Travel Document (RTD) to the responsible office''

Now in waiting for the response, hopefully it gets approved for urgent processing.

II hope this helps.
''

• Your date of birth,
    • company used,
    • tracking number, and

NAME
UCI
REASON FOR URGENCY
TRAVEL DATE

''

II hope this helps.
Hello ,
Did you receive it finally?
Thanks

Malikadi007

Sep 8, 2021
Hi Everyone - I have received my RTD last week, how can we get visa for Turkey? and what about the travel insurance, where can we get it? any information please...

Rakib hasan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
I applied for my Rtd in November 2021 and after multiple webforms and calls I got my RTD 2 days ago..

Long story short.

Hello
Can you please send me the number, in which number I can call them . Thank you

Rakib hasan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hello
Can you please send me the number, in which number I can call them . Thank you
I received this email April 20 ,still did receive any update

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to advise you that we have forwarded the information and your enquiry to the responsible office. Our ability to review and process applications is also being affected.

Please rest assured that you will be notified as soon as the case is finalized or if additional information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Micheline, agent 4068
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/

Rakib hasan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi everyone!
Regards
I also got the same email, I mailed my documents on February 25. I hope I get it as soon as possible. Please let me know if you get any news.
Hello
When did you receive your email?

Sindysindy1

Apr 29, 2022
I received this email April 20 ,still did receive any update

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to advise you that we have forwarded the information and your enquiry to the responsible office. Our ability to review and process applications is also being affected.

Please rest assured that you will be notified as soon as the case is finalized or if additional information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Micheline, agent 4068
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/
did you receive your travel document?

Rakib hasan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019

Long story short.

Hello ,
Can you please send me the with which number I can call them ? Thank you