+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent about applying my pgwp

aaronca

May 14, 2014
hey everyone ,i just realize my problem today ,i have finish my 1.5year course in january ,2014 but after that i continue study another course ,which is perfect match the first course ,cuz i wanna use them to apply the 3 years pgwp ,but the problem is i failed the second course , now i just wondering can i still apply the pgwp by the first course , but already past 3.5months since i got the completed transcription in the end of january , but i got the diploma is in april for the first course , i search the google , someone said i can apply the pgwp by the diploma , someone said i can not apply anymore coz have past over 90 days since i finished my first program

is that really up to the CIC officer? cuz i did found both side of real example online ! totally no idea now

seeking for help ,thanks in advance

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
aaronca said:
hey everyone ,i just realize my problem today ,i have finish my 1.5year course in january ,2014 but after that i continue study another course ,which is perfect match the first course ,cuz i wanna use them to apply the 3 years pgwp ,but the problem is i failed the second course , now i just wondering can i still apply the pgwp by the first course , but already past 3.5months since i got the completed transcription in the end of january , but i got the diploma is in april for the first course , i search the google , someone said i can apply the pgwp by the diploma , someone said i can not apply anymore coz have past over 90 days since i finished my first program

is that really up to the CIC officer? cuz i did found both side of real example online ! totally no idea now

seeking for help ,thanks in advance
"You must apply for a work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation (for example, a transcript or an official letter) from your institution indicating that you have met the requirements for completing your academic program"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-postgrad-who.asp

Reactions: DaWebWiz