+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploaded paystub with the incorrect address.

JJFoshizzle

Sep 25, 2023
Hello,

I recently uploaded all my documents for my PR application and it has been such a relief. Unfortunately I noticed an error on one my paystubs.

As proof of employment for my current position, I am supposed to include an employment reference letter and pay stubs, if available. I added the employment reference letter and paystubs from "September 2022" which is the first month I worked in my current role and also paystubs for October 2023, November 2023 and the 1st week of December 2023. The company I work for uses Quickbooks online for Payroll as it is a small business.

My paystubs from September 2022 is showing the address I was residing in during mid 2023 as I downloaded the paystub from the system during mid 2023. After moving in mid 2023, I changed my address on the QuickBook System to update it, and at the same time I downloaded my paystubs from September 2022 as I needed it as proof for income for my landlord. The payroll software lets me download paystubs but it includes my current address on the paystubs despite it being a paystub from last year.

In conclusion, my paystub from September 2022 is not showing the address I lived in during that time, instead shows a future address from where I was living when I downloaded the paystub. Will this lead to a denial? I am very worried as my address history shows that in September 2022 I lived in one address and the paystub for September 2022 shows a different address.

Any advice or help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Jullian.