+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical for pnp paper based

Smitpatel

Nov 26, 2020
I applied pnp paper based application in feb 2020 to sydney,NS from Sk, canada(inland). Done my biometrics in march 2020 and got pre arrival letter on 19 aug. can any one please let me know which stage i am? I already did upfront medical last week and want to know how to upload it?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I applied pnp paper based application in feb 2020 to sydney,NS from Sk, canada(inland). Done my biometrics in march 2020 and got pre arrival letter on 19 aug. can any one please let me know which stage i am? I already did upfront medical last week and want to know how to upload it?
To upload upfront medical you need to send it through cic webform.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
You just fill out this form and mention it that you are submitting upfront medical for ongoing pr application. At the very end it was ask you to attach any documents. You attach the E- medical sheet doctor gave you when you done medical. And click on upload documents. Then the medical sheet will be uploaded and click on submit and you will successfully submit webform. In 2-3 weeks you will receive response from cic that your documents have being forwarded to responsible office and then you will pass medical in 1.5 months.

Smitpatel

Nov 26, 2020
Thank you so much. And only document i got from doctor office is the e medical tracking sheet. They didn’t provide me e medical information sheet so only tracking sheet is ok or Do i also need to send the receipts/ invoice copy of the X ray, blood work and doctor and make one pdf of all or just e medical tracking sheet?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you so much. And only document i got from doctor office is the e medical tracking sheet. They didn’t provide me e medical information sheet so only tracking sheet is ok or Do i also need to send the receipts/ invoice copy of the X ray, blood work and doctor and make one pdf of all or just e medical tracking sheet?
No you just have to only sheet doctor gave you. Nothing more . Doctors will send your results to cic automatically.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
ok and i already got pre arrival letter and upload e medical tracking sheet to webform .now how long it will take for copr?
Well first step will be eligibility and criminality pass and them you will receive Pre arrival letter and pass the medical. After that you will receive COPR anytime.

Smitpatel

Nov 26, 2020
Well first step will be eligibility and criminality pass and them you will receive Pre arrival letter and pass the medical. After that you will receive COPR anytime.
hi how did you upload upfront medical to cic. what to write there?

INLAND APPLICANT PNP PAPER BASED TO SYDNEY,NS
AR-FEB 2020
BIOMETRICS/AOR- MARCH 2020
PRE ARRIVAL LETTER-AUG 2020(ELIGIBILITY, BACKGROUND CHECK)
UPFRONT MEDICAL - NOV 2020
ONLINE SHOWING 48% IN GC KEY

HOW LONG FOR COPR ?

ONLY MEDICAL AND SECURITY SCREENING LEFT. HOW LONG FOR PR?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
hi how did you upload upfront medical to cic. what to write there?

INLAND APPLICANT PNP PAPER BASED TO SYDNEY,NS
AR-FEB 2020
BIOMETRICS/AOR- MARCH 2020
PRE ARRIVAL LETTER-AUG 2020(ELIGIBILITY, BACKGROUND CHECK)
UPFRONT MEDICAL - NOV 2020
ONLINE SHOWING 48% IN GC KEY

HOW LONG FOR COPR ?

ONLY MEDICAL AND SECURITY SCREENING LEFT. HOW LONG FOR PR?
. So open this webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 and in the application section selected type of application my mail and type is provincial nomination by mail . In the inquiry section just type Dear officer please find attached sheet of my upfront medical and them fill
Your application number, uci number, DOB, email and phone number at the next column. When you click on submit , it will goto next page where it will ask you to upload documents . Just select the document which doctor gave you and click on upload. You will see your document will be uploaded. Then click on submit option snd it will be submitted to cic . You will Get email from cic in 10-12 business days that document have been forwarded to responsible office.

Reactions: Smitpatel

famos

May 20, 2011
Hello guys, please I need your help regarding this issue. We did an upfront medical for our application on the 25th of February 2022, but we did not upload the e-medical form through the webform. We recently got a request for medical examination and some additional documents on our application. We submitted the additional documents required together with the E-medical form through the link provided in our application. We also submitted the e-medical forms via the webform again just to be sure. I like to know if we did the right thing, or we have to go for another medical examination base on the current request. Thank you for your help.

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Hello guys, please I need your help regarding this issue. We did an upfront medical for our application on the 25th of February 2022, but we did not upload the e-medical form through the webform. We recently got a request for medical examination and some additional documents on our application. We submitted the additional documents required together with the E-medical form through the link provided in our application. We also submitted the e-medical forms via the webform again just to be sure. I like to know if we did the right thing, or we have to go for another medical examination base on the current request. Thank you for your help.
E.Medical upload by medical center, its fine if u again uploaded through link and webform as well. No need for new medical

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..