+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Updating information - post ITA in submitted application

bigronaldo

Aug 18, 2015
Dear all,

I submitted my application after receiving ITA. Current status is 'Review Eligibility - Review in progress'. I have recently changed my job. My contact number has also changed. My current address will also change now.

Please suggest how should I update the application. Should I use - Report Technical Issue??? Is there any email we need to send updates to???

Is it necessary to change the phone number? Do they contact using phone number?

How can I initiate Case Specific Enquiry????

bigronaldo

Aug 18, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
CSE ---> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Unlikely that CIC would reach out to you over phone, they prefer email communication. Unless you're moving to another country, there is no real need to inform CIC about changes in job/address/phone number.
I am joining a new company in the same country. But this will result in change in address, phone, and personal activities, and even Passport stamping. (as in UAE, passport is stamped for foreign workers). Should I inform CIC?

bigronaldo

Aug 18, 2015
I am joining a new company in the same country. But this will result in change in address, phone, and personal activities, and even Passport stamping. (as in UAE, passport is stamped for foreign workers). Should I inform CIC?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No harm in informing CIC about these changes but none of these make any difference to your PR application.

All the best for the new role!

bigronaldo

Aug 18, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
No harm in informing CIC about these changes but none of these make any difference to your PR application.

All the best for the new role!
Thank you so much Asivad.