+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update information on submitted application

kghayesh

Jul 3, 2012
Hey everyone,

In my Express Entry application, I received a request to send a newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669), to be sent before 23 July 2015. I filled and uploaded the requested document to myCIC profile yesterday. However, due to a technical problem in the form, I realized that the document I sent has omitted some information in the dates of all the sections and in the checkboxes.

Of course I couldn't re-upload it again on my profile. I called CIC and explained the situation and they said I have to send an e-mail to the Nova Scotia Centralized Intake office on CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca. I sent them an e-mail and attached the document and asked if they can use this version or re-open it for me to upload the correct version.

Did anything like that happen to anyone here? Any suggestions on what to do? The automated reply in the e-mail says they will get back to me within 35 Business days. I am worried they would use the wrong version and have that affect the decision on my application. I am thinking to also send them a hard copy by mail but I can't find any contact or mailing information for the Express Entry applications processing center.

Any suggestions??

Thanks!

Rahulvaid

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did u got ur PR later ??

As CIC asked me also to send the same , I sent it already but need to know why cic asked for it?

Is this serious or normal procedure

Please reply....:)