+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unpaid Credit Cards in UAE

fahadilyas28

Feb 1, 2022
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Hi Everyone
i am planning to start Canada PR now because i lost my job in October 2020. i was a living in abu dhabi UAE from october 2015 to october 2020. due to sudden loss of my job i have pending credit card payments and i received one email from a bank they file a case against me. can anyone guide me how to solve this issue and will it effect my PR.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: tar86

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Everyone
i am planning to start Canada PR now because i lost my job in October 2020. i was a living in abu dhabi UAE from october 2015 to october 2020. due to sudden loss of my job i have pending credit card payments and i received one email from a bank they file a case against me. can anyone guide me how to solve this issue and will it effect my PR.

Thanks in advance.
So you have received and ITA for PR or submitting your name in the pool? To be eligible you must show proof of funds for the number of people in your family. This includes bank accounts minus any debt you have. Work with your credit card company to work out a payment plan. It doesn‘t effect PR if you have proof of funds.

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hi Everyone

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
How did u tackle with your issue of credit card?