+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unofficial internal company relocation

shirishrao

Jan 3, 2023
Hi Everyone

I received an ITA for EE on March 15th, and am currently preparing my application to submit the same. I am working for an energy company in Houston, TX and we have a corporate office in Toronto ON.
I am thinking of writing a letter in my EE application, mentioning that my company is willing to let me relocate to Toronto ON, once my PR is processed. (I don't have any official confirmation from my company yet. These kind of approvals takes months) Will this have any negative impact on my EE application? Is it safe to mention something like this?

P.S - I also have a nomination from Ontario under their human capital program

Thank You

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Everyone

I received an ITA for EE on March 15th, and am currently preparing my application to submit the same. I am working for an energy company in Houston, TX and we have a corporate office in Toronto ON.
I am thinking of writing a letter in my EE application, mentioning that my company is willing to let me relocate to Toronto ON, once my PR is processed. (I don't have any official confirmation from my company yet. These kind of approvals takes months) Will this have any negative impact on my EE application? Is it safe to mention something like this?

P.S - I also have a nomination from Ontario under their human capital program

Thank You
Why do you feel there is need to write this kind of letter explaining the situation ?

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thinking maybe it will be in my favor (the officer might think I don't have to worry about job hunting etc.)
the officer isnt interested in knowing about your job hunting :) All they will look for is proper documentation you submitted to support your application. Best luck !

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay