+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UNIVERSITY SELECTION!

GauravjotDhillon

Oct 24, 2014
Punjab,INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE UNIVERSITIES IN WHICH I CAN GET SELECTED!!!
I am graduate in Bachelors of technology in ELECTRONICS and COMMUNICATION ENGG. from government college of punjab with 72 %.I have done several projects such as
• Built a working model of ‘PLC Based Automatic Bottle Filling System' with Packaging,Labelling and Distribution to the consumers with the help of SCADA and PLC
• Built a working model of ‘Networking of College Campus' with the help of Packet tracer
• Built a GSM based robot using atmel 8051 microcontroller in embedded c
• Made a project of ‘Line Following Robot' in a robotics workshop organised by Technophilia Systems

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:-
• Completed a 6 months certified course in INTEGRATED AUTOMATION from CMC LTD., Panchkula.
o Training Period: Jan 2014 – June 2014
o Module – PLC, SCADA, HMI and AC-DC DRIVES.
o S/W – SIMITIC S7 300 and SIMITIC S7 200 (for PLC)
WIN CC (SCADA),WIN CC Flexible (HMI)

• Completed a 6 weeks certified course in Networking from CENTRE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ADVANCED COMPUTING, Mohali (A Scientific Society of Ministry of Communications and Information Technology ,Government of India)
o Training Period: 7th May,2012 -15th June,2012

• Completed a 6 months Certificate course in Computer Networking and Internet(CCNI) from Vardhman Mahaveer Open University(VMOU), Kota, Rajasthan with 78.5%
• Completed a 3 months “Rajasthan State Certificate course in Information Technology(RSCIT)” with 89%

this is my PROFILE,according to this which UNIVERSITY should i apply for MASTERS OF ENGINEERING IN ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING???
AND IN WHICH AREA GETTING PERMANENT RESIDENTSHIP IS EASIER????