+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Windsor | Master of Management

@Mukunda

Dec 1, 2020
Hi All,

Can anyone help me with the reviews of uWindsor? I have the offer for MoM in Data Analytics. I need help/comment for the below:
1. Is it worth a Master degree from university of Windsor?
2. Can we find part time jobs in Windsor?
3. Is Data Analytics really a booming job market in Canada or just a hype on the internet, please advice on the ground reality.
4. If my intention is to stay for short time like say 5-8 years, is it worth spending close to 45k CAD for Tuitions and then find a job?
5. What is the cost of living if I would like to live in a single bhk/month without sharing?
6. What are the possible cost of living apart from fees, rent, food and transport?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4) It's a personal choice
5) Go to websites such craiglist and numbeo to get some idea
6) Telecommunication cost such as phone, internet / data

Reactions: @Mukunda

AJ13

Jun 20, 2021
Hi All,

Can anyone help me with the reviews of uWindsor? I have the offer for MoM in Data Analytics. I need help/comment for the below:
1. Is it worth a Master degree from university of Windsor?
2. Can we find part time jobs in Windsor?
3. Is Data Analytics really a booming job market in Canada or just a hype on the internet, please advice on the ground reality.
4. If my intention is to stay for short time like say 5-8 years, is it worth spending close to 45k CAD for Tuitions and then find a job?
5. What is the cost of living if I would like to live in a single bhk/month without sharing?
6. What are the possible cost of living apart from fees, rent, food and transport?
Hello Mukunda, how did you apply as I can't find the Analytics course under MoM on Universit's website. Niether can I find tuition fee for International applicants :(