+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan (Canada) or Mississippi state university (US)?

mp_7

Jan 25, 2016
Hi,
I completed BE in Electrical Engineering 1 year ago and I have been offered admission from University of Saskatchewan for MS in Electrical Engineering ( power system), Saskatoon for May 2016 session with Research assistantship (the stipend provided to me is such that I don't need any financial support from my family, but i will not have any surplus money). So, I have already applied for Visa, and have been asked for Medicals.
But, recently, I also got admission offer from Mississippi state University, US with Teaching assistantship ( with monthly stipend of $ 1800 and full tuition waiver) for PhD in Electrical Engineering ( power system) for August 2016 session. I am really confused which university should I choose.
I don't want to go for PhD right now, would like do masters from the good university and want to settle in the country with good job after study wherever I go. On the ground of the aforementioned things, which University should I choose? Please I need suggestions from seniors/experts. Your inputs will be appreciated.
Thank you.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
USA is great option - however in terms of long prospective and competition and easy going - Sask is feasible to opt for

you may take calll accordingly

mp_7

Jan 25, 2016
Thank you for the reply. I have no intention to do PhD as of yet. So, I am also considering to for University of Saskatchewan.I hope I will not regret that I didn't choose USA while I could.

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
if you ask me, then USA is the choice. the future success lies in USA plus you have full fee waiver and surplus.