+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

university of Regina or Saskatchewan which one is better

freya1

Aug 13, 2012
hi all, which university I should go for???? University of Regina or Saskatchewan??? please answer me regarding people, weather and life styles, which one i should prefer? I want to apply for study with two children as dependants
freya

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
Given a choice I would opt for u of Saskatchewan it enjoys a better reputation than Regina that's what I was told by a few canadian friends. Both universities are located in the same province. Climate wise, damn cold there , you can check the weather online if u wish. I applied there and am waiting for their decision . I got an offer letter from Regina already but I would go either with u of Saskatchewan in case if I'm
Refused from other universities as well such as Simon Fraser or u of Victoria. I applied for 4 universities in general, still decision is pending from three universities. U of Regina offered me an admission letter in 10 days however good universities take 1or two months atleast. So I think it is not that heard of among the masses

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
freya1 said:
hi all, which university I should go for???? University of Regina or Saskatchewan??? please answer me regarding people, weather and life styles, which one i should prefer? I want to apply for study with two children as dependants
freya
uni of sask is better but weather is very cold.