+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina MHRM information

navine

Sep 3, 2011
Hello every one,
I wanna apply in MHRM in uni of Regina.I have two yrs bachelor degree in BCS and two years MBA in management.Now i want to apply for Master in HRM in Regina uni.
I am confuse regarding the requirement of the admission as I have read on uni site that if your previous education was in English then you don't have to do ILETS but at the same time International students from countries who national language is not English,are require to provide prove of their English efficiency either ILETS or TOFEL.
also one more thing for addmission in MHRM GMAT is not required but i read in some post here that it was asked for when applied for visa.
Kindly shed some light on it and also let me know how to manage this all as i want to apply for next session.
thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Each university sets its own admission policies. These policies are often quite different between universities - and can be quite different between various programs given by the same university. For this reason it would be best if you contacted the university directly with these questions.

saadkhan9009

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
7.0/9.0
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 7th december 2011
LANDED..........
In my bed
Yea I have Also Applied for MHRM for the university of Regina on the 12 of july and my documents reached them on the 18th of july but i still havent got an answer from there side....I have done my 4 years BBA program and 1 year MBA and yeah there is no requirement of GMAT but you have to give ielts because if you have done your degree in english..You can provide them a ENGLISH proficiency letter but if you get admission ielts is must requirement to apply for visa....So if you have done your 4 years of education after inter/A levels Dan its fyne but Depends on ur work experience and wat was the gap between ur BCS and MBA and if its very long Dan chances are very low to get offer letter and even if you get admission the visa gets rejected coz the visa office thinks tht ur purpose is immigration not studies...My own chances are nt tht bright coz i have shown 4 years of work experience but with my BBA and MBA and they need it after Bachleors But lets see fingers crossed...Dnt have high hopes though!!..If you wanna apply you can..Just to give it a try.

nashmia

Nov 21, 2009
Yea I have Also Applied for MHRM for the university of Regina on the 12 of july and my documents reached them on the 18th of july but i still havent got an answer from there side....I have done my 4 years BBA program and 1 year MBA and yeah there is no requirement of GMAT but you have to give ielts because if you have done your degree in english..You can provide them a ENGLISH proficiency letter but if you get admission ielts is must requirement to apply for visa....So if you have done your 4 years of education after inter/A levels Dan its fyne but Depends on ur work experience and wat was the gap between ur BCS and MBA and if its very long Dan chances are very low to get offer letter and even if you get admission the visa gets rejected coz the visa office thinks tht ur purpose is immigration not studies...My own chances are nt tht bright coz i have shown 4 years of work experience but with my BBA and MBA and they need it after Bachleors But lets see fingers crossed...Dnt have high hopes though!!..If you wanna apply you can..Just to give it a try.

HEllo Saad

Did get admitted in UoR?

N