+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University and to College programme Change

Rjredom

Jan 24, 2018
I want to change my programme from University to college and i want to knew the cost and the time for it can some one show me some proof at the CIC website programme change will effect by the election or not ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The cost would depend on the university and whether you can withdraw from your course without a financial penalty. Not sure what the election has to do with this. If you withdraw now and change to a college course starting in January you can’t work until you start a program in January.

randybonns

Jul 5, 2019
Hi, you can inform CIC about the planned change via your My CIC portal. Don't forget to indicate your study permit number, the Designated Learning Institute number of the chosen institution (new one), the start date of the course at the new institution and your student number. I had to shift from The University of Winnipeg to Alexander College in British Columbia (I was a student at the (pre-entrance) language school then and had to do my university assignment and finish the tasks before I informed CIC).