+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Universities that give admission easily

snic15

May 14, 2015
Hello folks. Can you please list universities of Canada that give admission easily? ( I've tried google but could not find valuable information). Originally I was supposed to go to university of Calgary and study law there. I'm currently a law student and just finished my first Bachelor year with GPA almost 3.0 (out of 4). Even though my grades are fine and I won't have problem with IELTS exam, getting admission from that university still seems kinda hard. Filling application alone costs 130$ and if I don't get admission they won't refund money. So I need something easy, university or even college that getting admission won't be hard. All I need is a letter of acceptance, so I could proceed to getting study permit and once I get to Canada I will change my course of education easily.
Thanks in advance.

kkloveit

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With good grades and a decent IELTS score, you should be able to apply to UoC with no problems. IF you're really worried about getting rejected then maybe you should apply for lower tier Universities such as Simon Fraser University, Thompson River University and Capilano University for higher chance of success.

Good luck.