+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Undeclared jobs

macraven007

Nov 18, 2023
Hello,

I applied for Work Permit in 2021, where i did not declare 2-3 jobs as i was a study permit.

Now in PR, if i declare those jobs, would there be an issue?
I am also not claiming points for any of those jobs.

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

I applied for Work Permit in 2021, where i did not declare 2-3 jobs as i was a study permit.

Now in PR, if i declare those jobs, would there be an issue?
I am also not claiming points for any of those jobs.

Thanks
That would be ground for misrepresentation. Many leave out jobs because it will help them for their study permit but then you have to be consistent and leave them out of all other applications. You can’t pick and choose when to list things because it will help you to secure status in Canada. If it has no impact on your points then not sure why you need to add them now?

macraven007

Nov 18, 2023
That would be ground for misrepresentation. Many leave out jobs because it will help them for their study permit but then you have to be consistent and leave them out of all other applications. You can’t pick and choose when to list things because it will help you to secure status in Canada. If it has no impact on your points then not sure why you need to add them now?
Even if i am not claiming points for it?

macraven007

Nov 18, 2023
In my case tho, there were no jobs on Study Permit application, then i came to Canada and did some jobs, which were not mentioned on Work Permit application.