+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

unable to understand a message on EE profile

Diy

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Hi
I received a message on my EE profile saying "Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada.
You should think about how you will find a job in your field if you become permanent resident. Starting now will give you and your family members the best chance at finding a job that matches your skills, qualifications and work experience. You can research: • areas where workers in your field are in high demand, and • what is required for your job and similar jobs you might be interested in. In most cases, the things you need to find a job in Canada are different than for immigrating. This means you might need a new assessment of your education, skills, work experience and/or language skills to get a job in your field. Gather your documents before you come to Canada to make the process easier. For example: • degrees • school transcripts • proof of work history • employer references, etc"

Can anyone tell me why am i receiving this message? and what is meant by the first statement ""Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada. "?
What am i suppose to do next?

Thanks in advance

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Hi
I received a message on my EE profile saying "Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada.
You should think about how you will find a job in your field if you become permanent resident. Starting now will give you and your family members the best chance at finding a job that matches your skills, qualifications and work experience. You can research: • areas where workers in your field are in high demand, and • what is required for your job and similar jobs you might be interested in. In most cases, the things you need to find a job in Canada are different than for immigrating. This means you might need a new assessment of your education, skills, work experience and/or language skills to get a job in your field. Gather your documents before you come to Canada to make the process easier. For example: • degrees • school transcripts • proof of work history • employer references, etc"

Can anyone tell me why am i receiving this message? and what is meant by the first statement ""Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada. "?

Thanks in advance
This is a generic msg. I had received it too.It just wants to say that we are a candidate in pool and should research on finding out for jobs in canada.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
What is your additional document status?

For me this job letter date coincided with the date my file was transferred to local visa office after eligibility was passed at CIO...

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi

Thanks in advance
As the letter says, start thinking of how you are going to settle down in Canada.

Like hirasalam, I also got this message when my file was transferred to Singapore VO (I knew this from my GCMS).

Diy

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
As the letter says, start thinking of how you are going to settle down in Canada.

Like hirasalam, I also got this message when my file was transferred to Singapore VO (I knew this from my GCMS).
Whats GCMS? how to know the file has been transferred?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.