+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK visa office no update since July 13th

The Boss77

May 5, 2011
Anyone could advice me or have similar case for motivatio, I don't know when to receive my medicals after gettion 2nd AOR bu July13th

We received your application for permanent residence on January 4, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 23, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March 3, 2010. The London England office may contact you. :'(

akscanada

May 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon
NOC Code......
1111 & 1433
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2010
Doc's Request.
April-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR in JULY-2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
April 2010 to London CHC
Med's Request
Inshallah soon.
Interview........
hope its waived off
@ The Boss77

same thing here buddy i got 2 AOR on july 16th 2010...2day i got reply from CHC london indicating that it will take more time then projected by CIC and pro june 2010 r on priroty list....... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(...so just need 2 pray.

unusual1978

May 23, 2011
Hello All,

First of all must say that this Forum is really useful. Need some information/update/insight as per my timeline below:

1) Application sent to CIC Sydney Office: March 2010
2) Received 1st AOR from CIC Sydney: April 2010
3) Submitted full documents to London Visa Office: July 2010
4) Received 2nd AOR from London Visa Office: August 2010
5) Current Ecas status: In Process since Feb 2011 with RBVO details

Please comment!

Many thanks
Unusual1978

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
Guys my application process started on 25th Aug 2009,they sent me AOR letter in May 2010 than another letter for documents request in July 2010 and after that no news.
LONDON visa office is the fastest in the world but due to burrden of so many cases per year it takes time for them to finalise each & every case !

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rizpar said:
Hi,

My name is Rizwan and i live in karachi received LOA from Manitoba. I am asked to send my complete application to London Visa Office. And recently i sent through fedex but it made the blunderest mistake of all. They delivered to Singapore. and the main thing is in tracking it showed delivered in london. fortunately the receiver emailed me this thing and i got very worried, now one of my relatives collected this application from that person he has sent this application back to me through DHL and then i will recheck all things and send again to london.

My question is should i use DHL now to send my application to London or should i use another courier service because i am very much in a worry that if i again send through fedex it can happen again from them.

And one more thing how can i get confirmation from London visa office that they have received my application properly do they reply on emails or should i contact them on telephone.
You do not need to post everywhere.
Use whatever courier company that you want, all of them make mistakes at some time.
You will not get a confirmation of delivery from the London office, you may have to pay the courier company to provide this to you.
All it will confirm is the date that the package arrived, and that someone signed for it.