+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK - Medical Examination and Security Checks

Feb 13, 2007
Hello everyone,

I've been trying to find the list of approved doctors for the immigration medical examination for the UK. The guide mentions Appendix D. Can't find the list of UK doctors on the canadian immigration website. Help.

The second question is regarding security checks in the UK. Is it the same as a CRB check and can this be done by the local police force, where do I go to obtain the security check in the UK.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kind regards

Valiko

Jan 24, 2007
look at site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=18728&ProvID=&CountryName=England&ProvinceName=

eminem_n_rihannah99

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Mississauga, Ontario, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SA 25-05-2015
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
31-10-2014
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPII!!!!
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
SOOOOONN!!!
LANDED..........
SOON!
jtc_in_cumbria said:
Hello everyone,

I've been trying to find the list of approved doctors for the immigration medical examination for the UK. The guide mentions Appendix D. Can't find the list of UK doctors on the canadian immigration website. Help.

The second question is regarding security checks in the UK. Is it the same as a CRB check and can this be done by the local police force, where do I go to obtain the security check in the UK.

Kind regards

Go to the acpo police uk website for security check info

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
jtc_in_cumbria said:
Hello everyone,

Kind regards
Don't get confused between "security checks" and the "criminality checks". The PCC addresses part of the criminal checking. Security checking, on the other hand, is not something that you have to do anything about. In fact, it's all very "behind the scenes".