+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uk History

shazy12000

Aug 26, 2016
Hi guys. I have already applied for trv from Paksitan. I used to live in England on a study permet. During they last months of my stay the license of my college was provoked by UKBA and it was closed down. I stayed their for 3 more minths looking for some other college(while i still had vis for one more year). I was failed to find any othher college for my ongoing diploma so I chosed to leave you while i still had 9 months valid visa. When i was at airport the imigration staff checked my documents and they found that my visa was cancelled few days ago. They told me that they have sent me the 30 days notice which i never received. I was leaving uk anyways. They tool my finger prints. and let me aboard plane. My question is that would it cause any difficulties to my current trv application for canada? Please i need help. Don't ignore my question. I have faith on you guys

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

UKBA shut down several bogus colleges.... and thousands of international students, who had abused the visa system, were told to leave the UK.

Your visa was no longer valid after your college was shut down/your individual case was evaluated by UKBA. In fact, you would've needed a new visa if you had got admission to a new college.

It is quite likely that you were served a removal notice from the UK (at your last known address). However, it is not possible to say if this will affect your TRV application.

Hope you have declared these facts in your visa application + submitted adequate evidence to prove that you were a bona fide student

Cheers