+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UG Diploma After bachelors

rajodedra

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
I completed (Bachelors in Computer Application) in 2015 and have 2 years of job experience as a "Marketing Executive"

Now I want to study Business Marketing and there is a 2-year UG-diploma program (Advertising and Marketing Communications) which is the perfect program that I want to take but I am afraid of getting VISA rejection as I already have done Bachelors. Will it affect my VISA?

So guys please help me in this matter.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I completed (Bachelors in Computer Application) in 2015 and have 2 years of job experience as a "Marketing Executive"

Now I want to study Business Marketing and there is a 2-year UG-diploma program (Advertising and Marketing Communications) which is the perfect program that I want to take but I am afraid of getting VISA rejection as I already have done Bachelors. Will it affect my VISA?

You need to justify the reason for pursuing UG diploma. Some people here got the visa similarly

ashleee

Oct 7, 2020

Hey, did you get your study permit?