File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
My fiance applied for and was granted a TRV in October 2010 (which was awesome!). When he got his passport back they just gave us back the extra information we had submitted as well as his passport that had the trv visa issued inside... No letter or anything that people get when their visa application is denied....

Now filling out the PR application they ask for the UCI number since he has applied for another view previously.... We never got his UCI number... Where can I find it? Do I have to call the embassy in Santo Domingo (this is the VO that issued the trv) and get it from them? Is it a number that is on the actual visa? Is it important or can they simply look this information up through his name and date of birth?

On the visa that was put into his passport on the right hand side in red is a number with a B and 9 numbers following it going vertically down the side of the TRV.... is this the UCI number we should use? B xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your insight.

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
UCI is the client ID number. This is a eight digit number. You may find this printed on your TRV xxxx - xxxx format. If you were a foreign worker, you can find the same on your work permit.

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
There is another number to the left of the trv info printed horizontally. It's with a B and 8 number, but there aren't any spaces between them. It's printed in black. Bxxxxxxxx

I guess I could put that as the UCI and just hope for the best?

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
tink23 said:
There is another number to the left of the trv info printed horizontally. It's with a B and 8 number, but there aren't any spaces between them. It's printed in black. Bxxxxxxxx

I guess I could put that as the UCI and just hope for the best?
I have had 2 TRV's and they did not print my UCI on them. And the latest one I have received last July has it printed on. Do you have a work permit?? BXXXXXX number is not your UCI. Is your TRV issued for visit or to work??

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
It was just a visit. Single entry visit. It was issued in October 2010 and was used in December-January 2010/2011

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
But it doesn't say UCI. It's on the side of the TRV info so it's not in the main part of all the information like name, passport number, issue date, etc. They're on the side. Both start with Bs. One has 9 numbers the other has 8....

I don't know if I'd get anywhere trying to call the embassy and asking them to give the UCI number from a previous TRV?

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
tink23 said:
But it doesn't say UCI. It's on the side of the TRV info so it's not in the main part of all the information like name, passport number, issue date, etc. They're on the side. Both start with Bs. One has 9 numbers the other has 8....

I don't know if I'd get anywhere trying to call the embassy and asking them to give the UCI number from a previous TRV?
If that visa was for a visit you may not have a UCI. If you ever had one that never changes! It remains the same. Mine was always appeared on my work permit. TRV issued for visit may not have a UCI attached to them. (I thought you are a worker in Canada)

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
No, I'm a Canadian citizen living in Dominican Republic. My fiance got a TRV to visit with me last Christmas... I don't know if I have a UCI. Someone else I know who applied for a TRV from DR and was denied got a denial letter which she said had the 8 digit UCI number written on it... My fiance didn't receive any letter from them, just the passport with the visa issued inside.... I would think if she got one for a TRV denial, then my fiance should also have one if he was granted the TRV.... I'll try calling the embassy and see if they can be of any help or give us any information....

Would it be detrimental if we can't figure out what the UCI number is and we leave it blank and explain on the PR application why it's blank??

Thank you for your help so far sttn