+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE PCC from Canada

Maysashahin90

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Dear all,
I will be travelling to settle in Canada next month. I have stayed over 6 months in the UAE in a row after my soft landing so I will be needing a police certificate when I apply for citizenship.
Now my question is, is it possible to issue the UAE police certificate once I land in Canada (like one day after landing) or do I need to wait until I file my citizenship application?
My realization is that its valid in both cases as it doesnt expire if you have already left the country, please correct me if iam wrong

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,
I will be travelling to settle in Canada next month. I have stayed over 6 months in the UAE in a row after my soft landing so I will be needing a police certificate when I apply for citizenship.
Now my question is, is it possible to issue the UAE police certificate once I land in Canada (like one day after landing) or do I need to wait until I file my citizenship application?
My realization is that its valid in both cases as it doesnt expire if you have already left the country, please correct me if iam wrong
I read in this forum that UAE now issues e certificate which means you can apply for it once you are eligible for citizenship...

Maysashahin90

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
I read in this forum that UAE now issues e certificate which means you can apply for it once you are eligible for citizenship...
They do, yes but my question was concerning will be it viable to issue it right after I land in Canada or does it expire
My point of view is that it doesn't expire because i have ready left the country and I issued it after leaving

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They do, yes but my question was concerning will be it viable to issue it right after I land in Canada or does it expire
My point of view is that it doesn't expire because i have ready left the country and I issued it after leaving
What if rules are changed in next 3 years and they ask for recent certificate?