+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Typo on my application

masterofpupp

Dec 20, 2016
I just realized that I made a small mistake on my application. On my physical presence calculator form, my eligibility period was until 29th Feb, but at the bottom of the page, I made a typo and signed/dated it for 29th March.The application was received at their Sydney office on 5th March. I can't believe I made such a stupid mistake. I still have more than 1095 days though. I am still waiting for AOR. Should I just send it another application ASAP?

:(

Last edited:

Mexontario

Sep 9, 2020
Windsor, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2015
I just realized that I made a small mistake on my application. On my physical presence calculator form, my eligibility period was until 29th Feb, but at the bottom of the page, I made a typo and signed/dated it for 29th March.The application was received at their Sydney office on 5th March. I can't believe I made such a stupid mistake. I still have more than 1095 days though. I am still waiting for AOR. Should I just send it another application ASAP?

You may want to wait til you get the application back.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015

They will send your application back as your application date and physical presence form date have to match and they cannot be post dated.

Since in your case, 1 of these conditions are being met, so unfortunately they will send your application back.

It will be a miracle from IRCC if they accept your application.

masterofpupp

Dec 20, 2016
They will send your application back as your application date and physical presence form date have to match and they cannot be post dated.

Since in your case, 1 of these conditions are being met, so unfortunately they will send your application back.

It will be a miracle from IRCC if they accept your application.
I thought so. Just wondering if I should wait for them to return it or just send in another one.

mgmann0001

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020

Did u received ur aor?