+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two PPRs?

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

A friend of mine who does not follow this forum received a PPR on September 2 asking him to submit his passport to the Local VO it came with specific details and photo requirements. The PPR landed in his account on MyCIC.

Yesterday he received another PPR to his e-mail sent directly from Ottawa asking him to submit to Ottawa (the same PPR most are receiving). The photo requirements were different to that of his local VO.

Why do you guys think the second PPR was sent?

Also, how should he proceed about this?

Cheers in advance for all the help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
Hello All,

A friend of mine who does not follow this forum received a PPR on September 2 asking him to submit his passport to the Local VO it came with specific details and photo requirements. The PPR landed in his account on MyCIC.

Yesterday he received another PPR to his e-mail sent directly from Ottawa asking him to submit to Ottawa (the same PPR most are receiving). The photo requirements were different to that of his local VO.

Why do you guys think the second PPR was sent?

Also, how should he proceed about this?

Cheers in advance for all the help.
Ask your friend to meet the LVO with the first PPR, they would handle this. If they refuse, ask your friend to reply to the mail from Ottawa and request passport submission at LVO.

PS: As they have one too many PPRs, ask them to send across 1 to me if those are transferable. ;)

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Ask your friend to meet the LVO with the first PPR, they would handle this. If they refuse, ask your friend to reply to the mail from Ottawa and request passport submission at LVO.

PS: As they have one too many PPRs, ask them to send across 1 to me if those are transferable. ;)
Lucky your friend. He got 2 PPR's and here i am busting my a** trying to get even one PPR.

If your friend has too much PPr's, ask him/her to transfer me one :D

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sam_172452 said:
hahahahhaha

trust me I've been begging him for it.

let's start bidding
hahahaha

I offer $10000000000000000

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:

Local VO refuse to communicate or meet with anyone. His passport is currently at the local VO since September 2 or 3.

He'll be e-mailing Ottawa now.