+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two or More Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree- Help

DiwanK

Jul 27, 2021
Hi,

I have read a lot of articles regarding how CRS score can be increased using 'Two or More Certificate..' option

I have not done my ECA yet as I plan to start my express entry application in 2023.
I need clarification from someone who has knowledge/ was in the same scenario as I am now.

I have done my diploma in computer technology after my SSC which was a 3 year program and post that I did my 3 year bachelors in IT.

Does WES/ IQAS recognize this as two different degrees/ diploma?.

The reason I am asking this is, if this is only considered a bachelors degree then I will need to pursue a one year post graduate diploma to be able to increase my CRS score.

If anyone can help me out in this, please do

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi,

I have read a lot of articles regarding how CRS score can be increased using 'Two or More Certificate..' option

I have not done my ECA yet as I plan to start my express entry application in 2023.
I need clarification from someone who has knowledge/ was in the same scenario as I am now.

I have done my diploma in computer technology after my SSC which was a 3 year program and post that I did my 3 year bachelors in IT.

Does WES/ IQAS recognize this as two different degrees/ diploma?.

The reason I am asking this is, if this is only considered a bachelors degree then I will need to pursue a one year post graduate diploma to be able to increase my CRS score.

If anyone can help me out in this, please do
Most probably it will be recognized as two or more degrees but you need to get your ECA done in order to know for sure.

DiwanK

Jul 27, 2021
Most probably it will be recognized as two or more degrees but you need to get your ECA done in order to know for sure.
Yes i understand, just want to see if anyone did their eca for the same eduction and received wes/ iqas assessment.