+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV

Ebrus2345

Aug 20, 2019
Good morning, please i applied for TRV visa on to 10th of july 2019, and i got a mail and text message yesterday that my processed passport is ready and has been sent to canada visa application office for pick up. Does this mean i was issued a visa. Secondly ,i did not pay for courier service as at the time i did my submission but i want to know if i can pay it now and get my passport mailed to me.

Kindly advice

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Good morning, please i applied for TRV visa on to 10th of july 2019, and i got a mail and text message yesterday that my processed passport is ready and has been sent to canada visa application office for pick up. Does this mean i was issued a visa. Secondly ,i did not pay for courier service as at the time i did my submission but i want to know if i can pay it now and get my passport mailed to me.

Kindly advice
Means there is already a decision on your applied visa. Whether you got it or not, we can't tell. If you applied in via paper, do link it online so you can know the result https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html.
You need to call the Canada Visa Application Centre to inquire if they have the service to send via courier your passport.