+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV vistor visa for parent

abdullahishaq

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hi everyone,

I got my PR in January 2020, lived in Canada for almost 7 years, have only two siblings one is living in Dubai,UAE and the other is in Canada from 11 years, my mother is living by herself in Pakistan, she is a widow, I wanted to apply for her vistor visa, have few questions if anyone can answer thank you so much

Should I apply from Canada or Pakistan with my CIC account or create one for her, (she doesn’t speak English)? Can i apply on her behalf?

What can i show in order for her to get the vistor visa?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi everyone,

I got my PR in January 2020, lived in Canada for almost 7 years, have only two siblings one is living in Dubai,UAE and the other is in Canada from 11 years, my mother is living by herself in Pakistan, she is a widow, I wanted to apply for her vistor visa, have few questions if anyone can answer thank you so much

Should I apply from Canada or Pakistan with my CIC account or create one for her, (she doesn’t speak English)? Can i apply on her behalf?

What can i show in order for her to get the vistor visa?
you have to create an account for her. you can do everything on her behalf

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
In order for her to get approved for a TRV she’ll need to show strong ties to Pakistan, that she can finance her whole trip without using a good portion of her savings, property ownership, previous international travel to countries like US, UK, Australia, etc. A supervisa may be a better option depending on her circumstances. She will need to prove that she will return to Pakistan.