+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV to visit my grandmother in hospital Urgent on B1/B2

iakn2012

Jun 19, 2012
I am visiting USA for a conference. I am a senior (final year student) at my uni, I still have a year left.I got my US visa recently so cannot apply for the canadian visa from my home country (Pakistan) because of the time constraints the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad is not even replying to my emails. My grandmother is in critical condition. I plan to visit her while I am in USA. I have the confirmed tickets (from New York to my home city). A letter from my university that I am currently enrolled in (in my home country Pakistan) that I need to be back by Aug in order to complete my degree. I have two different sponsor letters from my relatives in canada + their tax statements. I also have a recommendation letter from my prof saying that I am doing a research with him and a letter from a place where I need to start my Internship in Aug and most of all a letter from the hospital in canada where my grandmother is admitted ( these are the supporting documents) . I am applying from the consulate in NYC. My conference is from 3-13th and my return ticket is on 23rd July and I have them in my hand. Are these documents enough ? What else should I give them in order to prove my ties to my country? I just want to see my grandmother, stay with her in hospital for 3-4 days. I request the senior members to please look into this case. Thanks