+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refuse two times from VFS Seniors Plz Advise

ranjan_tdr

Apr 11, 2010
I have applied including my family (wife, two son) for TRV from Bangladesh VFS dated : 26th Feb 2014 and Got refuse reply from Singapore visa office 13th March 2014.Observation was as follows:

1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I consider several factor including :
**Purpose of visit.
** You have not provided sufficient documents to support you.

then we again applied dated: 27th March 2014 with documents of my Fixed assets (Flat and Car) then again got the refuse letter dated 7th April 2014 with following observation more than previous.

1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I consider several factor including :
** Your Travel History ( I Visited India, Nepal, Thailand, Spain, Belgium, France) (I have also 5 years USA multiple visa but not visited)
** Your Family ties in Canada and country of residence ( In Bangladesh I have all but in canada I have no 1st blood relatives abut i have some
friends)
**Purpose of visit. (Normally Tourist)
** Your current employment situation (Currently I am working in a Multinational company based on German as a Finance Manager)
** Your personal assets and financial status (I have shown bank balances USD 36000)

I have submitted Hotel booking, Air ticket. My salary and leave documents also.

Now I am astonished to see their observation which is more then 1st time application.

Can any expert advice what to do now.:(

Should I apply again only single. Is it possible to apply online from Bangladesh.

Or permanently forget to apply for Canada ???

M

mikeymyke

How can someone be refused on financial grounds when they have $36K?

Did you receive a sudden large deposit into your bank account? I know they refuse visitor visas when they see a large, foreign deposit made into your account that's not from your job.

Your travel history seems good, I don't know if they also considered your wife and kids' travel histories as well.
Employment situation, did you just recently get this job? Did you get a letter from your boss saying you're expected to return home?
Family ties, this one you cannot control, it always looks suspicious when someone is bringing their entire immediate family to Canada, they will think all of you will want to stay and not return.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you travel with your family to Europe? What was the purpose of your visit to Canada? For what period of time? To do exactly what? Do you use a word "TVR" for "a visitor visa"?
Did you get a letter from your employer about your vacation and that they expect you back?

ranjan_tdr

Apr 11, 2010
Regina said:
Have you travel with your family to Europe? What was the purpose of your visit to Canada? For what period of time? To do exactly what? Do you use a word "TVR" for "a visitor visa"?
Did you get a letter from your employer about your vacation and that they expect you back?

I have travel Europe single not with my family. Purpose of visit is just to travel and meet with friend. perriod of time is 15 days. I have collected letter from employer about my vacation.

ranjan_tdr

Apr 11, 2010
ranjan_tdr said:
I have travel Europe single not with my family. Purpose of visit is just to travel and meet with friend. period of time is 15 days. I have collected letter from employer about my vacation.
Should I re-apply ?? If I apply which is good--single or again full family??

M

mikeymyke

No you should not, previous refusals will make it harder and harder each time.

I find it a bit suspicious that someone who has $36K in the bank would be refused for lack of personal assets. It probably means someone else made a large deposit in your bank last minute. As for travel history, you need to visit more countries that are difficult to enter.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No you should not, previous refusals will make it harder and harder each time.
Agree.

I have travel Europe single not with my family. Purpose of visit is just to travel and meet with friend. perriod of time is 15 days. I have collected letter from employer about my vacation.
Then go to Europe with a family BEFORE applying again. (You see it is not a route in your family to go on vacation to developed countries( Australia, UK, Europe) and SUDDENLY you decided to visit a friend in Canda m this time taking the whole family and for going so far - only for 15 days? What was you itinerary for those two days? What did you plan to see in Canada in a such a short visit to this HUGE country?

How did that friend (and relative)get into Canada and what kind of imm. status they have in Canada?

And yes if it is not obvious that you saved those money from your employment income such a sum raises a red flag at VO.

ranjan_tdr

Apr 11, 2010
Regina said:
Agree.
Then go to Europe with a family BEFORE applying again. (You see it is not a route in your family to go on vacation to developed countries( Australia, UK, Europe) and SUDDENLY you decided to visit a friend in Canda m this time taking the whole family and for going so far - only for 15 days? What was you itinerary for those two days? What did you plan to see in Canada in a such a short visit to this HUGE country?

How did that friend (and relative)get into Canada and what kind of imm. status they have in Canada?

And yes if it is not obvious that you saved those money from your employment income such a sum raises a red flag at VO.
Thanks all for that advise...