+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV - Inside Canada

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Hello,
I'm a temporary worker in Canada and I applied to renew my temporary resident visa on March 15th. I received a ghost update last week, but no further information.

Can you share, please, your timelines if you applied between January / March ? Did anyone who applied during this period get the passport request letter?
Also, is it possible to apply for the travel exemption form?

Thank you!

Rahul365

Jun 3, 2021
hi,
applied in march 10, nothing yet, also I think if you are inside canada travel exemption doesn’t really work, from what others post in previous thread
thanks

Reactions: jacko1995

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
hi,
applied in march 10, nothing yet, also I think if you are inside canada travel exemption doesn’t really work, from what others post in previous thread
thanks
Do you know people who apply in this period as well and got the passport request?

urvishmehta92

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Do you know people who apply in this period as well and got the passport request?
Hello My friend, I know this might disappoint you but my gf applied on Feb 11th and no updates yet, Also I look at FB immigration pages and found people applied in December and still waiting. Recently we have been through lot of processes ,So, If you have questions , go for it but I thing wait and watch is the game.
Let me know if you get any responses.

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Hello My friend, I know this might disappoint you but my gf applied on Feb 11th and no updates yet, Also I look at FB immigration pages and found people applied in December and still waiting. Recently we have been through lot of processes ,So, If you have questions , go for it but I thing wait and watch is the game.
Let me know if you get any responses.
Did they start reviewing your eligibility?

syshadcosta

Aug 1, 2018
Does anyone know if you can submit your passport for visa stamping to a consulate outside Canada once it's approved if the application was submitted inside Canada?

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Does anyone know if you can submit your passport for visa stamping to a consulate outside Canada once it's approved if the application was submitted inside Canada?
I think you can, I saw people that did that in other posts. Not 100% sure..
Did you get the passport request letter these days?

urvishmehta92

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Yes. You can get your passport stamped at any VAC/VFS location around the globe. I will repeat the same ques. did you get PPR? I just want to know time line.