+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for Conference - applying from Egypt

Mary333

Jan 10, 2022
Hello,

I am applying from Egypt to attend a conference that is relevant to my work field. I am applying as a listener. They will provide me with a listener invitation letter. What other documents am I supposed to use in my application to make it a strong application? I have a travel history to Russia when I was a student (a few years ago) and I currently work a full-time job with great income in Egypt (strong tie back home). I wanted to attend the conference in June 2022, will I have enough time if I applied for a visa now or will they take longer to process it? Also, should I be applying under the purpose of "business" since it is a conference that the company I work at wants me to attend or just as a "tourist" with the conference's invitation letter?

Thank you in advance!

Angienanti

Dec 17, 2021
Hello,

I am applying from Egypt to attend a conference that is relevant to my work field. I am applying as a listener. They will provide me with a listener invitation letter. What other documents am I supposed to use in my application to make it a strong application? I have a travel history to Russia when I was a student (a few years ago) and I currently work a full-time job with great income in Egypt (strong tie back home). I wanted to attend the conference in June 2022, will I have enough time if I applied for a visa now or will they take longer to process it? Also, should I be applying under the purpose of "business" since it is a conference that the company I work at wants me to attend or just as a "tourist" with the conference's invitation letter?

Thank you in advance!
it should be business.then after you will be shown the documents to present for your application.a job back home is a strong tie i think you have to provide the employment letter of it.