+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV approved..

Arch89

Feb 17, 2020
Hey everyone..

I just got a TRV application approved.Received a mail from CIC informing that there is a status change.I logged into the account and there it was.

Application is from India. Applied on April 5, 2020. I had sent an email explaining exemption from travel on June 5, 2020.

Since NDVO is not working, I don't expect a passport request immediately, but this is such a relief. I have been following this forum and I share the anxiety that a lot of you are going through right now. Even though we cannot travel right away, I hope one by one everyone starts getting some good news.

Good luck everyone..

canadianking

Jul 1, 2016
Hey everyone..

I just got a TRV application approved.Received a mail from CIC informing that there is a status change.I logged into the account and there it was.

Application is from India. Applied on April 5, 2020. I had sent an email explaining exemption from travel on June 5, 2020.

Since NDVO is not working, I don't expect a passport request immediately, but this is such a relief. I have been following this forum and I share the anxiety that a lot of you are going through right now. Even though we cannot travel right away, I hope one by one everyone starts getting some good news.

Good luck everyone..
Congrats

Reactions: Arch89

garuda2020

Jul 1, 2020
Hey everyone..

Good luck everyone..
Congratulations on your TRV
Could you please give as much as details you could like what strong ties did you show to home country, if working back home, any previous travel history .if you had any previous rejections on the TRV. This would really help everyone out there, thanks and appreciate your help
If spouse PR is in progress etc.
Thanks

Last edited:

Arch89

Feb 17, 2020
Congratulations on your TRV
Could you please give as much as details you could like what strong ties did you show to home country, if working back home, any previous travel history .if you had any previous rejections on the TRV. This would really help everyone out there, thanks and appreciate your help
If spouse PR is in progress etc.
Thanks
Hi.. I and my husband are PR holders.. The application is for my 10 month old baby born in India..This is the first application, there are no previous rejections.. I didn't hide the fact that we will be applying for family sponsorship.. In the explanation letter attached to the application, I mentioned that my husband who is Canada will be applying for her PR sponsorship and in the e mail I sent explaining the travel exemption, I mentioned that PR application is already in progress..

The application is dated April 5, 2020.. I did mention that I have plans of bringing my baby back to India in September just in time for her birthday because we have a couple of hindu traditions to be followed on the first birthday and I would never miss it..This was just to convince that I will return in 6 months..

Reactions: garuda2020

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi.. I and my husband are PR holders.. The application is for my 10 month old baby born in India..This is the first application, there are no previous rejections.. I didn't hide the fact that we will be applying for family sponsorship.. In the explanation letter attached to the application, I mentioned that my husband who is Canada will be applying for her PR sponsorship and in the e mail I sent explaining the travel exemption, I mentioned that PR application is already in progress..

The application is dated April 5, 2020.. I did mention that I have plans of bringing my baby back to India in September just in time for her birthday because we have a couple of hindu traditions to be followed on the first birthday and I would never miss it..This was just to convince that I will return in 6 months..
Your posts are confusing. Is your husband currently in Canada and did he start the sponsorship?

Arch89

Feb 17, 2020
Your posts are confusing. Is your husband currently in Canada and did he start the sponsorship?
Yes. He is in Canada. We are separated. Hence the anxiety for the TRV to be approved. When I sent in the TRV application in April, he had not started the sponsorship yet. So I mentioned in the application that we are planning to start the sponsorship. When I sent the email explaining travel exemption in June, he had already sent the sponsorship papers and hence I mentioned that sponsorship is in progress.

Jul 2, 2020
Hey everyone..

Good luck everyone..
Congratulations

Reactions: Arch89