+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV application by mail within Canada passed the normal time. I need help plz

Agazim

Dec 16, 2016
Hey guys i sent my passport on the 3rd of novmber by mail and since that day i never hear anything about my passport. Everytime i try to contact them they tell me that my application is still under process. I have a flight from usa florida which i have to drive earlier from canada to get my flight from miami on the 29dec my plan was leave tomorrow but sunddnly i havent got my passport yet.and i try to withdraw my application and no help from any agent. In this case what should i do if i need my passport can i pick it ip in person ?! Did anyone had a similarproblem to mine i dont wanna lost my flight. Some help please :(

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Agazim said:
Hey guys i sent my passport on the 3rd of novmber by mail and since that day i never hear anything about my passport. Everytime i try to contact them they tell me that my application is still under process. I have a flight from usa florida which i have to drive earlier from canada to get my flight from miami on the 29dec my plan was leave tomorrow but sunddnly i havent got my passport yet.and i try to withdraw my application and no help from any agent. In this case what should i do if i need my passport can i pick it ip in person ?! Did anyone had a similarproblem to mine i dont wanna lost my flight. Some help please :(
Unfortunately you cannot do anything but wait.

If you try to withdraw then it will go through another queue for it, which will take more time.

Be patient. Good luck.

bluesfan

Dec 21, 2016
yes I have had a similar problem. My passport was stuck with the CPC office in Ottawa for a good month after I had sent it to them. I did manage to reach them by phone via the call centre number (it was very complicated) and they were able to locate my passport and it was sent back to me with the visa within the same week. I am not sure what went wring, but that was my experience. I hope this helps.

Agazim

Dec 16, 2016
Heres some update for my application process
Mailed my application and passport on the 3rd nov
They started working on my application on the 10th nov
I called to withdraw or so they finish mt application more than 100 time bya sending email enquiry so they speed up the process i called today they told me we sent your passport back because i requsted it and they are still working in my application. Tomorrow i will recieve my passport i will check of they issued my visa or no

Agazim

Dec 16, 2016
My passport arrived today no visa on it tho they are still workong in my application at lease i had my passport back till the accept my application i lost my flight to mexico because of them