+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRU or LAMBTON.. help me

varma

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends i got admission in TRU (post baccalaureate in finance ) , LAMBTON(pg dip in finnacial planning and wealth management) with co-op . im in confusion in selecting from the two .i know TRU is good when compared to lambton but lambton provides CO-OP. help me guys...plz post your views

immigrantmumbai

Aug 18, 2014
varma said:
hi friends i got admission in TRU (post baccalaureate in finance ) , LAMBTON(pg dip in finnacial planning and wealth management) with co-op . im in confusion in selecting from the two .i know TRU is good when compared to lambton but lambton provides CO-OP. help me guys...plz post your views
Hey there,
I've been exactly in the same mess for a long long time but i finally decided to opt for TRU and I have a lot of reasons for that.
1) TRU is a University. Always pick a university over a college.
2) You can transfer PBDM 2 year course credits to MBA in future
3) TRU is close to Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton where you will eventually land for jobs and settling down options.
4) TRU offers a 2 year program which means a direct 3 year work permit
5) British Columbia is better in terms of climate in comparison to Ontario
6) Thompson Rivers University has good infrastructure and since post grad might be your last education experience might as well enjoy a university experience over a college one.

That's about it.