+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelling Toronto in December 2021

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hi Everyone, I am planning to travel to Toronto in December 2021. Is there anyone who recently traveled or planning to travel through Dubai or Frankfurt? Do I need to take the RT-PCR test at transit airport or Delhi airport test will be valid. Also, transit passengers are allowed to take the RT-PCR test or not without a transit visa of their respective country? Thanks in advance!!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone, I am planning to travel to Toronto in December 2021. Is there anyone who recently traveled or planning to travel through Dubai or Frankfurt? Do I need to take the RT-PCR test at transit airport or Delhi airport test will be valid. Also, transit passengers are allowed to take the RT-PCR test or not without a transit visa of their respective country? Thanks in advance!!!
Pretty tough to say what the requirements will be in December. Are you vaccinated with Pfizer, Moderna, AZ or J&J?

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Currently, the requirement from India is you have to get tested from your port of departure, which means if you transit through Dubai or Frankfurt, you have to get tested there, and obtain your test results before your flight.

Dhaval vora

Aug 14, 2020
Hi Amitesh, may I know if any consultant helped you to get PR?