+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelling Document or visit visa

msalmanf

Jan 30, 2009
Hi

I have lived in canada 19 months from augest 2003 to april 2005 after which i have to pull back to my home country due to certain domestic issues(health of mother/father) and my PR cards was expired in augest 2008 apart from this factor i got some good apportunities in my back home and in Gulf all are good multinational companies so i started working with them.Now i have a plan to go back becouse my doughter are able to join school and we all want to setle there permenently.in order to reinstate my PR cards i heart that i need travel documents and i have residency obligation so how i will the form and what document i attached to get the travel document sucsefully .

My Wife is there with two daughter and another birth is expected in June so if she get any letter from her doctor that expected date of delivery is June and she need me there for paternity so kindly tell me this type of letter is helpful for me for getting the traveling document.
secondly i want to reach there at the time of delivery of my baby so can i apply for visit visa if they are not consider the traveling document and what the procedure for visit visa in the sense that i have residency obligation in my PR

Please Advise