+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traveling with 3.7 year child

VANEETA

Feb 1, 2018
FOLK!

Please guide recently my younger brother got visa stamped and they are planning to move to canada in april . please any guide they are traveling with 3.7 year child. and both my brother and his wife want to do job for smooth running of life and easy settlement. so please guide hows schooling system out there whats approximate expenditure out there in Ontario, bhrampton for child day care and other possible thing can be done for smooth living

Regards
Vaneeta

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
FOLK!

Please guide recently my younger brother got visa stamped and they are planning to move to canada in april . please any guide they are traveling with 3.7 year child. and both my brother and his wife want to do job for smooth running of life and easy settlement. so please guide hows schooling system out there whats approximate expenditure out there in Ontario, bhrampton for child day care and other possible thing can be done for smooth living

Regards
Vaneeta
Only so much you ca do in advance. Daycare costs will vary between centres and whether it is licensed or a home. I would budget for $1200 for Brampton but could be a bit more. You need to find a spot. Also would be helpful to find a daycare that is convenient based on your home or commute.

VANEETA

Feb 1, 2018
Sir,

please guide as you budgeted approx $ 1200 this includes schooling cum day care or day care option only.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Not quite sure what you are asking but yes it would be a preschool option where they will learn skills, sings songs, etc. More than just a babysitter. Depending on your child's birthday it seems like he will be ready for junior kindergarten in the fall. If that is the case you will probably still have to pay for care after school and maybe before school depending on your work schedule because school end mid afternoon.

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
Sir,

please guide as you budgeted approx $ 1200 this includes schooling cum day care or day care option only.
Kinds in Ontario start school when they turn 4. Also schools start in September. Based on what you have said, I understand that the kid will start school this September. This means that your bother and wife will need a whole day daycare as of now, which costs in the range of 1100-1200$ a month. Once the kid starts going to school, you will only need a pre and post school daycare , which costs a bit less.
There are no fees for schooling. It is funded from taxes.